[Dovecot] Separate quotas not displayed correctly

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Nov 21 23:07:00 EET 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 10:56 +0100, Laurent Blume wrote:
> Timo Sirainen a écrit :
> > I guess it's more like a non-implemented feature. I'll add to my TODO.
>
> Any ETA for it? Even a rough guesstimate.
> It's part of our requirements for deployment of a new version, just need
> to reschedule it differently if it's going to be available only a la
> later date

Sorry, I can't really give any dates. It's a very low priority to me.
Maybe if/when I happen to do changes there for other reasons.. I almost
thought that I would have done it today because getting quota working
with shared mailboxes was somewhat related to this, but looks like it
wasn't necessary after all.

I think it's not going to be a simple code change since there's
currently no mailbox <-> quota root mapping, and this pretty much would
require that.