[Dovecot] More info from mail_log plugin

Bardur Haskor bhaskor at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:16:55 EET 2008

HiWe need to track exactly when our users read messages. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out how we can achieve this with Dovecot. Then I saw the mail_log plugin.Is it possible to extend the plugin to also log system flag changes? This would be great, because then we could see in the log files when the Seen flag has been set. Changes in user defined flags would also be interesting to track.I know this would create a lot of log entries, but for us this wouldn't be a problem. Maybe the plugin would default to not tracking flag changes, but could be configured to do so.RegardsBardur Ha Skor