[Dovecot] Step-by-set Postfix/Dovecot/LDA?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Thu Oct 2 00:59:33 EEST 2008

Fred Newtz wrote:
> www.howtoforge.com has some great how-tos on there.

Thanks Fred.  Some look interesting.

Too bad so many are using a web/GUI interface to get it running.

My favorite system admin tool is vi.  :-)

I did find a pretty good one (http://neranjara.org/tutorials/?tid=56)
but he does some pretty good skips that leave me with questions.

I think I have it up a working but need to do some testing.

Rod