[Dovecot] dovecot 1.1.4 managesieve patch

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Mon Oct 6 15:29:12 EEST 2008

Geoffroy Desvernay wrote:
> I'm maintainer of managesieve's FreeBSD port. (cc to dovecot's port
> maintainer)
>
> Stephan, do you plan to make available a 1.1.4 specific patch ?

Done.
> Another question: I didn't found anything about managesieve support in
> dovecot 1.2x:
>  - is the patch still required ?

Yes
>  - should managesieve server work with dovecot 1.2 in actual state (0.10.3)

An updated version of the package and the patch are available from the
Mercurial repository only:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-1.2-managesieve/
http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-patch/

(Use is explained earlier in
http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2008-June/031461.html)
> I'll soon try it on a small setup (FreeBSD+Maildir+fs quotas+managesieve)

I've been a bit busy lately, but I'll try to provide a tar.gz release
some time soon.

Regards,

Stephan.