[Dovecot] Maildir++ problem

Claudio Prono claudio.prono at atpss.net
Mon Oct 6 18:24:50 EEST 2008

Hi to all,

I am semi-new to the dovecot system, but i like it very much for the
versatility of all the system. I have a problem: i am migrating my
servers from postfix with vda patch + courier imap to dovecot. All works
fine, except for one thing: i use Maildir++ format, but i don't know how
to make the file maildirsize into the home of the users. This file is
needed by me becouse i have a script, running every day, checking the
quota status and sending me a mail of the space occuped by every mailbox
on my mailserver. The format of the maildirsize file is like this:

15360000S
12393886 1

How dovecot can generate that file? I have searched into all the
documentation, but i don't find anything... What parameters must be
specified into the config file to generate the maildirsize file?

Thank u in advance, and long life to dovecot ;)

Claudio.

--
Claudio Prono