[Dovecot] Postfix - dspam - dovecot deliver fails at deliver

Shawn P. Duncan sduncan at trinityhamburg.org
Tue Oct 7 03:15:03 EEST 2008

I have Postfix & Dovecot working properly with mail delivered to the
user's ~/Maildir using the postfix config:

mailbox_command = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver

I would like to insert dspam in between, passing mail from postfix to
dspam and then to dovecot/deliver for delivery.

My objective is to only filter incoming mail. This set up doesn't seem
to be documented anywhere that I've found via Google.

Can someone give me some pointers?

Platform is Ubuntu hardy using Dovecot 1.0.10

- Shawn