[Dovecot] maildri++ quota

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Oct 10 12:29:05 EEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 10:51 +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * Claudio Prono <claudio.prono at atpss.net>:
> > Same problem to me... :(
> >
> > What can be the problem?
>
> What I'm seeeing is this:
>
> * people are (according to deliver & imap) over quota
> * when I check the maildirsite file I see stuff like
>
> 744288000S
> 788888182 4815
> -200635743 -15
> -100099910 -14
>
> Which - to me - means: Their limit is
>
> 744288000S
> they HAD 788888182S
> but removed 29 Mails with about 300000000S and should now be WELL
> below quota

So the problem isn't really that the quota isn't recalculated / second
line isn't updated, but that the existing values in maildirsize aren't
summed up correctly?

How long have you been using Maildir++ quota? Has it been broken the
entire time?

What does "GETQUOTAROOT INBOX" say with such a maildirsize file as you
gave above? I just tried and it works correctly:

* QUOTA "" (STORAGE 476711 726843)