[Dovecot] Search results as virtual folders

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Wed Oct 15 03:21:53 EEST 2008

This may have been asked before - if so I apologize.

Some mail clients - like Thunderbird - can provide a virtual folder or
"saved search" to provide a list of mails that match certain criteria.
Obviously, unless special client-side caching is implemented - which
Thunderbird (my own client of choice) - does not, generation of these
folders take time.  Does Dovecot have any provision for generating such
virtual folders?  Possibly as the result of a sieve script?
--
Daniel