[Dovecot] Patch: use child_wait in passdb-checkpassword

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Wed Oct 15 16:45:31 EEST 2008

Sascha Wilde <wilde at intevation.de> writes:
>> Now I'll try to do the same for my userdb, so that they should work at
>> the same time -- stay tuned...
>
> I have a first working beta.  I'll put a repository with the changes
> on line soon...

Done.  You can find all the stuff here:
http://hg.intevation.org/kolab/dovecot-1.2_kolab-branch/

The addition of child_wait and changes to passdb-checkpassword are in
changeset 53b57b123f74, the new userdb back end is in a4d3ea1e52bc.

Next steps will be cleaning up and documentation (at least in the sample
config).

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                          OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/                  http://www.intevation.de/