[Dovecot] v1.1.5 release candidate

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Oct 19 22:40:16 EEST 2008

http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.1.5-rc.tar.gz

I thought about making v1.1.5 release today, but then thought maybe I'll
make an RC instead since I did quite a lot of changes this weekend. So
please try and see if there are any bugs left. I'll make the final
release in a couple of days.

The largest changes since v1.1.4:

	+ Maildir/dbox: Try harder to assign unique UIDVALIDITY values to
	  mailboxes to avoid potential problems when recreating or renaming
	  mailboxes. The UIDVALIDITY is tracked using dovecot-uidvalidity*
	  files in the mail root directory.
	+ Many logging improvements
	- In some conditions Dovecot could have stopped using existing cache
	  file and never used it again until it was deleted.
	- pop3 + Maildir: Make sure virtual sizes are always written to
	  dovecot-uidlist. This way if the indexes are lost Dovecot will never
	  do a huge amount of work to recalculate them.
	- mbox: Fixed listing mailboxes in namespaces with prefix beginning
	  with '~' or '/' (i.e. UW-IMAP compatibility namespaces didn't work).
	- dict quota: Don't crash when recalculating quota (when quota warnings
	  enabled).
	- Fixes to handling "out of disk space/quota" failures.
	- Fixed compiling with OpenBSD