[Dovecot] regarding dovecot.index.cache

Dhaval Thakar dpthakar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:33:10 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 12:05 +0530, Dhaval Thakar wrote:
>
>> Error: Corrupted header in file
>> /home/vpopmail/domains/arch.xyz.com/A/mailadmin/Maildir/dovecot-uidlist
>> (version = 3)
>>

> I think you're using an old deliver from Dovecot v1.0.x. There's no such
> error message as this in v1.1.4.

thank you sir,

with your proper direction I have dovecot deliver working for my mail server
this problem got solved once I uninstalled & install dovecot-1.1.5
(before reinstallation I remove deliver manually, I think I had not
uninstalled older 1.0 while upgrading to ver 1.1)

this is working fine with my existing system.