[Dovecot] FTS index generation

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Oct 25 03:09:55 EEST 2008

   Hi folks.  I'm experimenting with the Squat plugin.  I can execute
search commands via direct interaction with IMAP, but I never see the
expected dovecot.index.search index file appear in the spool.  I'm
concerned that I've misconfigured something that is preventing the
creation of those indices.  Is there a facility to have the squat
plugin generate debugging messages so I can see what it's doing?

            Thanks,
            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     Ahh, you voted for Bush?
Port Charlotte, FL               Happy now?