[Dovecot] PATCH: Advertise X-REFERENCES2

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Oct 26 23:46:57 EET 2008

On Oct 26, 2008, at 11:42 PM, Michael M. Slusarz wrote:

> Don't see any reason why X-REFERENCES2 should not be advertised in
> the CAPABILITY string - the wiki indicates this is a new addition
> for 1.2, and RFC 5256 explicitly states that the THREAD= is to be
> used for upwards-compatible extensions.

I was thinking about waiting for INTHREAD draft to go a bit further
and then rename it to THREAD=REFS. The X-things aren't standard in any
case so I don't see much point in advertising them. If you really want
them, you know you can use them regardless of the capability. Or you
can modify the capability from dovecot.conf.