[Dovecot] Dovecot-1.1.2 segfaults in mail_cache_header_fields_get_offset

Mike Abbott michael.abbott at apple.com
Wed Sep 3 04:21:32 EEST 2008

> After wondering for a while, I can now reproduce your problems. The
> only
> thing I had to do was to define WORDS_BIGENDIAN on a little-endian
> machine. Why are you doing that? :)

Er, you're right.  I built a "fat" (multi-architecture) Dovecot
executable on a big-endian PowerPC/MacOSX machine and ran it on a
little-endian Intel/MacOSX machine.  The configure script does not
allow for the build and run systems to have different endianness.
I'll find a way around that.  Thanks!