[Dovecot] v1.1.3 released (managesieve refreshed)

Stephan Bosch s.bosch at utwente.nl
Fri Sep 5 11:24:25 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen schreef:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/dovecot-1.1.3.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/dovecot-1.1.3.tar.gz.sig

Finally refreshed the managesieve patch for dovecot v1.1.3:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.3-managesieve-0.10.3.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.3-managesieve-0.10.3.diff.gz.sig

BTW: in most cases the v1.1 patch against the previous version applies
cleanly to the new version since the patch changes parts of dovecot that
aren't modified very often. In fact, the only part of the patch that
regularly causes hunks and patching problems are the changes to the
dovecot-example.conf. I do always produce a refreshed version within a
week after the new release to prevent confusion on which patch to use.
My automatic debian  package builder notifies me well before a new
release if Timo commits changes that break the patch.

Regards,

Stephan.

--
Stephan Bosch