[Dovecot] v1.2.alpha1 released

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Sat Sep 6 11:05:45 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen schrieb:
> On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 09:42 +0200, Robert Schetterer wrote:
>> Hi Timo, what about imap acl full implemented ( not plugin )
>> is there a chance to have it in v1.2 ?
>
> It's not in my plans, but Kolab people are probably going to need it, so
> maybe they'll implement it. :)
>
> And what do you mean by "not plugin"? It's most likely going to be a
> plugin in any case.

Sorry Timo i missposted you *g,
the problem is the file based acl ( whatever plugin or not ), i dont
know any
webmail etc which gives the users themselfs a chance
to make their own acls, editing files i.e via ftp is
very outdated, what dovecot needs is edit acls direct via the client
over imap like its in cyrus, so we can use horde or squirrel webmail

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria