[Dovecot] iphone connection problem]

dovecot at feb17.org dovecot at feb17.org
Mon Sep 8 01:02:42 EEST 2008

Sorry,  bounced this the first time ;(  Darren

I'd happily switched to a real cert if I knew that this was the
problem.   Are you using the cert actually on the phone to validate its
identity?  I have the org unit set slightly differently on my fake CA
and the phone to make netscape derived browsers happy.  The trouble is
that I'm not getting a useful enough error message from anyone to
diagnose problem.  I have also considered putting my fake CA cert on the
phone to see if that would make it happier,

Darren