[Dovecot] Thunderbird, subscriptions, and upgrade to 1.1.3

Jack Stewart jstewart at caltech.edu
Mon Sep 8 23:17:12 EEST 2008

I copied a (tested) development config, made the appropriate changes,
and it's now working again. I think there was a typo or stray character
in the specification of the CONTROL directive as a result of a cut/paste.

Thanks for the tip on rawlog - it is very nice and will help in the
future with confused clients/users.

---Jack