[Dovecot] Maildirsize file isn't updated after doing POP

Nitass Sutaveephamochanon nitass at netmarks.co.th
Tue Sep 9 10:49:41 EEST 2008

Hello,

I have a problem about updating Maildirsize file. It seems that the
Maildirsize file is not updated after user does POP mail from his maildir. I
do not want to use any quota limitation in Dovecot. I only want Dovevot to
update the Maildirsize file after user retrieves his mail. The Maildirsize
file is created by Postfix. Would it be possible to do like this? How can I
configure it? Could you please advice me?

The Dovecot version is 1.0.7.

Thank you very much,
Nitass