[Dovecot] Output of dovecot -a not sorted

Wed Sep 10 14:05:34 EEST 2008

Hey Timo,

I think I've asked you about this before, and I'm sure its not a big
priority, but this is really a pain when trying to check default settings...

The output of dovecot -a  is huge, and the fact that it is not sorted
alphabetically (nor is dovecot -n, but thats not as big of a problem,
although I'd like to see that sorted as well for consistency) makes it
really difficult to find certain settings you are looking for.

Any chance of fixing this so it sorts the output alphabetically?

Thanks, and thanks for dovecot!

--

Best regards,

Charles