[Dovecot] Blackberry suggestions?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sun Sep 14 20:49:52 EEST 2008

Hi, I'm not a Blackberry user, but we have some customers currently
using an Exchange server with some kind of blackberry and interested in
moving their service over to our dovecot 1.1 server

Does anyone have any notes or recommendations on getting a (UK)
Blackberry to talk effectively to a normal Dovecot server, and are there
any things to consider in order to get whatever features they are
normally using on their Exchange link working on the Dovecot server?
(It's just a small couple of person office on an Exchange server)

Thanks for any thoughts/tips

Ed W