[Dovecot] cyrus2dovecot description on the wiki (Was: cyrus2courrier mass migration)

Steinar Bang sb at dod.no
Wed Sep 24 18:47:39 EEST 2008

> However, for our conversion, we've written our own "cyrus2dovecot"
> which also supports skiplist databases (amongst another few features
> not provided by the other tools):

> 	http://cyrus2dovecot.sw.fu-berlin.de/

The wiki page says "cyrus2dovecot doesn't preserve timestamps or flags"
	http://wiki.dovecot.org/Migration/Cyrus

However, the cyrus2dovecot home page says:
 "Virtually all available metadata is preserved during the
  conversion. This includes the UID and INTERNALDATE of each message,
  the IMAP folder subscriptions, the UIDVALIDITY and UIDNEXT values for
  each folder, as well as all IMAP flags (i.e., \Recent, \Seen,
  \Answered, \Flagged, \Draft, \Deleted) and the first 26 user-defined
  keywords."

Which to me sounds like the opposite of what the dovecot wiki says.

Perhaps the wiki should be updated?