[Dovecot] Quota exceeded message

ML ml at sd2i.com
Fri Sep 26 19:19:42 EEST 2008

Le 26 sept. 08 à 15:46, Ron Wilhoite a écrit :

> "Mailbox for $user is full - quota exceeded" or
>
> "Mail storage for $user is full - quota exceeded"

$user is not desirable for us, we may have forward/redirect/rewrite
from an addresse to another and it is not desirable to show the actual
name up

On the other side I would add "mail not delivered" in the message to
inform the sender that he must send the mail again and/or contact the
recipient using another way

To solve translation issues, the best seem to have an option in config
file for such messages ;)