[Dovecot] dovecot quota messages problem

costexx costexx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:20:57 EEST 2008

Hi.
I have a question about quota messages (dovecot 1.1.3).
I'm tryng to use quota messages for moving messages in a new folder when
they reach a certin number(10000).
I made the script which is called when quota_warning condition is met.
Then i made a rule to exclude that folder from quota,
quota_rule3:folder:ignore
The problem is that this folder is still counted in quota.
I don't know if this is a bug or this is how ignore is suposed to work(maibe
ignore works only for storage).