[Dovecot] PKI Compliance Dovecot Server

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Tue Sep 30 17:23:45 EEST 2008

I *think* you can fix this in your config.

ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!ADH:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:+HIGH:+MEDIUM

Consider yourself lucky you're not using UW.  I believe you need to
recompile it.

Nessus thinks I'm good with the setting above.

John

John Gray                           gray at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, De 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com