[Dovecot] Managesieve Quota

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Tue Sep 30 20:47:24 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Maybe I'm overthinking the problem. There probably won't be more than a
> few scripts. It's probably simplest if the quota is always just
> recalculated by lstat()ing the files.

Pretty much what I was thinking about doing. Calculate total size of the
sieve scripts and compare it to a config setting. In watching my
customers use Sieve, there is never more than a few scripts since Sieve
only lets you have one script active at a time anyway. If they create
more than one it's so they can test changes.

~Seth