[Dovecot] Dovecot in OSCON 2009?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Apr 2 08:13:26 EEST 2009

Hi,

I'm thinking about attending OSCON 2009 with some other people from
Mailtrust and having some kind of an informal Dovecot meeting nearby.
We could for example talk about what Dovecot would need to work better
in your system, like missing features or if some things are annoyingly
difficult etc, or just general talking and socializing.

If you're interested in joining, send me a mail (privately, unless you
have something else to say besides "yes").