[Dovecot] Fatal: imap-login: io_loop_handle_add: epoll_ctl(1, 4): Operation not permitted

Jérôme Blanc jerome.blanc at nerim.net
Fri Apr 3 00:33:17 EEST 2009

Hello,

it seems much better ! Do you wish to have the strace files ?

By the way, do you have any explanations what could have caused this ?
Especially I'm wondering what could make the difference between my two
Mandriva 2009.0 systems

I shoud now be able to go further on in the tutorial ;-)

Thanks !

--
Jérôme Blanc