[Dovecot] Maildir files with mtime in the future

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Apr 3 02:35:11 EEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 01:14 +0200, Holger Weiss wrote:
> > This is a problem only with Maildir, so if the code is added it should
> > go to maildir-save.c.
>
> The mtime-problem is Maildir-specific, but an INTERNALDATE in the future
> is obviously incorrect in any case.

Not necessarily. Although I guess it's always some kind of a
misconfiguration in that case. Like if server's time isn't correct. Or
maybe client wants to live in future. :)

I'll ask in imap list what others think about it. If no one can give any
good reasons for future timestamps I guess I'll just apply your patch.