[Dovecot] Dovecot ACLs

dovecot at corwyn.net dovecot at corwyn.net
Fri Apr 3 05:10:58 EEST 2009

At 06:21 PM 4/2/2009, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > What I'd like to do is add an ACL such that all users can
> > read/delete/move mail that's in the spam folder, but not delete it.
> > Am I going to have to create an entry for every single user, or is
> > there a way to do it once, for all .Spam folders?
>
> > I've read through http://wiki.dovecot.org/ACL  and can't quite get
> > this as the last step.
>
>See the section about global ACLs.

Apologies, but I did (several times), and still don't find the answer
to my question.

I can't seem to make the relationship in the wiki between the user
permissions, and the actual folder location. And it doesn't speak to
whether I can resolve this for a global setting (all
/var/spool/mail/*/*/.Spam) folders.

thx

rick

Rick