[Dovecot] v1.2.rc2 released

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Sat Apr 4 00:17:23 EEST 2009

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/rc/dovecot-1.2.rc2.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/rc/dovecot-1.2.rc2.tar.gz.sig
>
> Somehow I forgot to check that "make distcheck" finished successfully in
> rc1, so rc1 didn't actually even fully compile. No other changes since
> rc1 than the compile fix.

As clean as this code compiles, there are still a couple of warnings I
noticed. If these are being ignored on purpose - please ignore me. But
if these have slipped through - sometimes another pair of eyes helps.

index-mail.c: In function ‘index_mail_reset’:
index-mail.c:1142: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to
unsigned type

index-mail-headers.c: In function ‘index_mail_parse_header_finish’:
index-mail-headers.c:146: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to
unsigned type

virtual-storage.c: In function ‘virtual_notify_changes’:
virtual-storage.c:470: warning: unused variable ‘mbox’

--
Daniel