[Dovecot] v1.2: can't access other users shared INBOX

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 6 18:00:38 EEST 2009

Am Freitag, 3. April 2009 00:16:51 schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 17:12 +0100, Sascha Wilde wrote:
> > 1) "user/A at example.com" really should be accessible to user B.
>
> Do you still want that this would point to user's INBOX?

IIRC this is Cyrus' behaviour and it is sane,
so I think dovecot should do it the same.

As Sascha pointed out the mapping with Cyrus is
User A:           when shared to User B maps to:
INBOX             user/A at example.com
INBOX/foo         user/A at example.com/foo
INBOX/foo/bar     user/A at example.com/foo/bar

> I committed several fixes related to handling shared INBOXes and also
> some other mailbox listing bugfixes.

Thanks, I saw that Bernhard (H.)'s patch is in 1.2rc2.

(Note that Sascha is unavailable this week. He'll be back next week.)

Best,
Bernhard R.