[Dovecot] Upgrade from 0.99.x to 1.1.x

Wolfram Schlich lists at wolfram.schlich.org
Tue Apr 7 18:02:50 EEST 2009

Hi!

I want to upgrade a Dovecot installation from 0.99.14 to 1.1.15,
so I had a look at the following wiki article:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Upgrading?action=show&redirect=UpgradingDovecot

The article http://wiki.dovecot.org/Upgrading/1.0 says something
about .customflags -> dovecot-keywords and
.subscriptions -> subscriptions change/conversion:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Upgrading/1.0#Keywords

Do I understand it correctly that when directly upgrading from
0.99 to 1.1, Dovecot does the subscriptions renaming but not the
keywords renaming and conversion, but that when I manually rename
all .customflags files to dovecot-keywords, it does the format
conversion of that file automatically?

Is there anything else what's important to note for such an upgrade?
The system is using Maildir as the mailbox format and only
local storage (no NFS etc.).
--
Regards,
Wolfram Schlich <wschlich at gentoo.org>