[Dovecot] v1.3 plugin locations

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Tue Apr 7 21:00:18 EEST 2009

Oh, this makes excellent sense.  Still, I can't help thinking of the
famous prayer of Augustine of Hippo:"Grant me chastity and continence,
but not yet" (/da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo/).
That is, my current build environment just works and has worked for a
couple of years....and I dread having to reverse-engineer why it does
what it does and then make those things happen for a new plugin
environment.  Excellent, *righteous* program engineering in this...but
not yet, O Timo.....and yes, I'm chicken-$%#@ to be fussing about it.

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.