[Dovecot] Global Sieve File

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Apr 7 22:11:48 EEST 2009

James Butler schreef:
> Is anyone here using a global Sieve file that handles messages for an
> entire server with many users? I understand and use local Sieve files, but
> I would like to learn more about how to set up Sieve to filter ALL
> incoming messages using a single file. I would love to read about how you
> managed to get it working.
>
> I'm running Fedora 10 with Postfix 2.5.5 and Dovecot 1.2.rc2.
>
> Thanks for any insight!
If you are using the new Sieve implementation, you can use the new
multiscript feature. It is not explained on the wiki yet (I should give
the new Sieve its own page), but things are outlined in the
configuration section of the INSTALL file:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-libsieve/raw-file/0.1.4/INSTALL

Be sure to test this new feature extensively though, since it may still
contain some bugs.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch