[Dovecot] Postfix + Dovecot + Sieve + SpamAssassin

Sascha Scandella sascha.scandella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:46:28 EEST 2009

Hello

Until now I used Postfix in combination with Procmail and Dovecot. I am
convinced that the Dovecot Sieve plugin is a much more elegant solution.

So I changed to Postfix + Dovcecot Deliver + Dovecot + Sieve. If I
understood
correctly I cannot call other applications within a Sieve script. Until
now I used
Procmail to filter Spam Messages with SpamAssassin. Is there a
possibility to
filter spam messages before/after Dovecot deliver. I want to use the users
.spammassassin user_prefs located in their home folder. I suppose if I use a
content filter in Postfix this is to early, since the user is not known
at that
moment. Or am I wrong?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,