[Dovecot] dbox problem

Xueron Nee xueron at xueron.com
Thu Apr 9 20:29:03 EEST 2009

It should not be a bug. I am using a Chinese version of Becky, the tips
when I create a mailbox is not described much clear.

When use IMAP in Becky, It can create 3 type folders:
1. For store mail items
2. As a parent of sub folders (some mail server supports the folder
which can contain both mail items and sub folders. In that case, it
doesn't matter whichever you choose.)
3. Local Folder(On your PC)

I choosed the second one. Which was OK when I use Maildir format, but
not the same with dbox.

The first type was translated to Chinese with the meaning of
'For classfication'. So, I skiped and made such a mistake :)

Thanks!

--
Xueron Nee
http://www.xueron.com