[Dovecot] Issue with converting users from cyrus user.domain.com

Sun Apr 12 17:31:41 EEST 2009

On 4/11/2009, Preston Lord (plord at sasktel.net) wrote:
> I have been using cyrus for the past 6 years, but it is a pain to config. So
> ... I just installed dovecot 1.0.15 on a new debian 4r7 box.

Clarification...

Is this 1.0.15, or 1.0rc15? 1.0rc15 is what Debian stable is using for
some bizarre reason, and it is extremely old and a bit buggy...

If you are indeed usin1.0.15, you should seriously consider upgrading to
1.1.13...

Also, even though you may not think it necessary, it is always best to
provide output of dovecot -n when asking for help (it would likely have
made my question about version unnecessary)...

--

Best regards,

Charles