[Dovecot] Postfix, Dovecot SASL and Entourage smtps authentication fails.

Mart Pirita mart at e-positive.ee
Fri Apr 17 09:33:49 EEST 2009

Tere.
> I think it is mostly a Entourage problem. I just decided to switch  to
> Apple Mail since it works much better with IMAP than Entourage.

I'm pretty sure, this is Entourage problem, as Apple Mail (IPhone -s
too) works well,  but as a lot clients using Entourage as calendar, etc,
they just won't change the mail client.

If proven, that Dovecot is act by standards, and Entourage does not, I
must use Cyrus-sasl also in future but first I must be sure, that I
haven't made any  mistakes on my side.

--
Mart