[Dovecot] Setup Question

Romer Ventura rventura at h-st.com
Fri Apr 17 18:41:05 EEST 2009

Looks about right... I have a very similar setup, but i authenticate
to Active Directory via LDAP and it works very good.

If you have or may get more domains i would set up mail_location to
something like this: /home/vmail/%d/%u that way you are ready for
growth and everything is kept organized by domains. Just a thought.