[Dovecot] 1.1.13 squat core dump

David Halik dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:59:53 EEST 2009

Just an update. After I restarted pine and went back into the same
folder to start the search over, I had a corruption notice which is
probably from the crash:

# Apr 23 09:47:20 host IMAP(user): : Corrupted squat uidlist file
/heroes/u1/dovecot-index/sparc/index/user/.bogounsure/dovecot.index.search.uids:
wrong indexid

--
David Halik
dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu