[Dovecot] dovecot 1.2 ubuntu horde xi.rename-it.nl

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Apr 23 23:37:57 EEST 2009

Stephan Bosch schrieb:
> Nicolas KOWALSKI schreef:
>> Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org> writes:
>>
>>> Hi, i used to use
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>> http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ experimental-auto main
>>> to update dovecot 1.2 with ubuntu horde
>>>
>>> didnt done for a time
>>> now i get
>>> broken deps with apt
>>
>> I encountered the same problem with Debian Lenny, so I now recompile
>> the package myself. It works well.
> Yep, that's the current status unfortunately. The build server runs
> Debian testing and that won't install directly on stable.
>
> I'll give the ubuntu problems a look.
>
> Eventually I should build an automated sbuild environment to make the
> binaries available to more Debian/Ubuntu releases.
>
> Regards,

Hi Stephan, will be nice
to have hardy debs anyway its lts an dovecot 1.2 should go
into backports until it gets stable

i am not clear which exact packs relate
to the broken dependencies
on my testserver i might will use some of debian unstable too,
if i get stuff for sources.list and package name

Best Regards
Robert