[Dovecot] Dovecot auth user lookup patch for maildrop

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sun Apr 26 17:09:54 EEST 2009

Oh, fantastic!

I use Maildrop for quite a few things and I'm reluctant to convert (was
considering all kinds of loopy options including some perl based custom
delivery tool...).  However, it's been annoying me to drag this extra
baggage around

Please submit to the maildrop developers - I hope they won't be too
reluctant to consider at least dropping it in as a compile time option

Good luck

Ed W