[Dovecot] Slow connections with POP3 service

V S Rao viriyala at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 21:17:13 EEST 2009

Great. Thank you so much for responding.
It hangs at
Tying 127.0.0.1

The funny part is that one day it works fine and the next day it just hangs. And its not that the service is completely unresponsive. If 200 users try to connect, 10 get through and are able to download. However which 10 get through depends on luck!

Its been going on for the past one week and really driving me crazy. I have changed everthing including the server, but the problem persists. How do I get a clue where the problem is?

Am badly in need of help here.

Regards
V S Rao.