[Dovecot] Case sensitive oddity when mail delivered.

dovecot at corwyn.net dovecot at corwyn.net
Thu Apr 30 23:47:38 EEST 2009

At 04:37 PM 4/30/2009, Pascal Volk wrote:
>That's the correct behavior, as configured.
>
>Try: mail_location = maildir:/var/spool/mail/%Ld/%Ln/Maildir
>                                          ^   ^
>See also http://wiki.dovecot.org/Variables

Thanks I'll definitely give that a try. The problem I see is that in
my development (preproduction/test environment) is also set to
mail_location = maildir:/var/spool/mail/%d/%n/Maildir

and it doesn't exhibit this behavior.  Is there anywhere else case is
/ could be set for %d and %n ?  I don't like rolling something to
production that doesn't match my dev environment (tho clearly
something is different between the two right now).

Rick