[Dovecot] [Dovecot-news] Released Sieve v0.1.10 for Dovecot v1.2.2

Leo Baltus Leo.Baltus at omroep.nl
Tue Aug 4 11:31:46 EEST 2009

Hi Stephan,

Op 03/08/2009 om 21:40:49 +0200, schreef Stephan Bosch:
[snip]
> On the more positive side, I have implemented support for the new
> mailbox extension (RFC 5490), which provides the means to test whether a
> mailbox exists.
[snap]

I would very much like to start using sieve as a procmail replacement.
The lack of date handling in sieve is holding me from doing so.

I think you are aware of rfc5260, may I suggest it as a feature request?

--
Leo Baltus, internetbeheerder                         /\
NPO ICT Internet Services                            /NPO/\