[Dovecot] [Dovecot-news] Released Sieve v0.1.10 for Dovecot v1.2.2

Leo Baltus Leo.Baltus at omroep.nl
Tue Aug 4 15:51:59 EEST 2009

Op 04/08/2009 om 11:15:39 +0200, schreef Stephan Bosch:
> Leo Baltus wrote:

>>> No need, since it is on my list. I can bump up priority, as it does
>>> not  depend on other extensions or new infrastructure in the Sieve
>>> engine.  Still, it is not trivial to implement.
>>>
>> That would be great.
>>
> What exactly would you like to do with this? I am asking to make sure
> that there are no other features needed, like for instance the index
> extension mentioned in RFC5260. That would definitely need changes in
> the Sieve engine.

I haven't looked at indexes, just basic archiving would be nice:

from the rfc (I hope this is valid syntax):

if currentdate :matches "month" "*" { set "month" "${1}"; }
if currentdate :matches "year"  "*" { set "year"  "${1}"; }

# archive all
fileinto :copy "mail-${year}${month}";

# my favorite list
if header :contains ["To", "Cc"]
	[ "dovecot at dovecot.org", "dovecot-news at dovecot.org" ]
{
        fileinto "dovecot-${year}${month}";
        stop;
}

--
Leo Baltus, internetbeheerder                         /\
NPO ICT Internet Services                            /NPO/\