[Dovecot] BUG: mbox_snarf causes message duplication when two IMAP connections are open

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Fri Aug 7 16:34:38 EEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:48, Robert Lazzurs<rob at lazzurs.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:39, Charles Marcus<CMarcus at media-brokers.com> wrote:
>> On 8/3/2009, Robert Lazzurs (rob at lazzurs.net) wrote:
>>> If anyone requires any further information to confirm this bug please
>>> let me know.
>>
>> What are the clients?
>
> Hello,
>
> The clients are thunderbird and GNOME mail-notification.

Sorry for replying to my own message, however I was wondering if there
was any more help anyone needed or anything more I could do to fix
this bug.

The work around for us has been to stop using mail-notification but
that is not a solution we can continue with.

Thanks again for the fantastic IMAP server software :)

Take care.