[Dovecot] virtual plugin - segfault body search

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Aug 7 22:12:49 EEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 13:07 -0400, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 11:37 +0200, Manuel Oetiker wrote:
> > Hi List
> >
> > I wounder way nobody is reacting on the crash issue? is there any information
> > missing?
>
> It's caused by the fts plugin, which is kind of annoying to touch :)
> I'll try to get around to looking at the crash soon..

Well, it's simply missing code. fts_squat and virtual don't work
together right not. There are two ways to fix this:

a) Build separate squat indexes for the virtual mailbox

b) Use existing squat indexes from the backend mailboxes.

b) would probably be better, but also requires more work. So for now I
just implemented a): http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.2/rev/96b764649cbb