[Dovecot] v2.0 configuration parsing

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Aug 11 02:20:43 EEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 17:59 -0400, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> (I'm also wondering about if it should be the first rule. Somehow to me

I think first rule match is best approach, as someone else pointed out,
its how many things that most people here would work with daily work, be
it a server daemon configuration, iptables, or Cisco routers. The only
exceptions that I can think of immediately is Apache, ircu, and DNews
where last (entered in order) matching rule wins.

Noel